Olive is one of the effective conditional for your hair. If you are having dry hair it’s close to impossible to have a good hair day. Not only is your hair super prone to breaking, after trimming it also splits within weeks. Frizzy hair is pretty much becomes a way of life when your dry hair is stay long enough. I’ve had dry hair all my life and just when I was almost convinced that there was no cure for my dry hair at that time I discovered the wonders of olive oil. Here’s what olive oil can do for dry hair
Olive oil is the great ingredient to cure your dry hair, Following, There are so many advantages with olive oil. Here I’ve put the benefits of using olive oil to avoid dryness and hair breaking.
- Olive oil is used as an excellent hair conditioner. In this olive oil so many ingredients that are helping your hair to avoid dehydrated, making your hair more strong and healthy.
- Olive oil is rich in antioxidants which help promote scalp health while neutralizing free radicals that can cure your hair and help from damazing effect on your scalp and hair.
- The moisturizing properties of this olive oil help seal your hair cuticle by forming a protective barrier over your hair shaft. In this way it helps to control frizz.
- The oil also gives strength to your hair to make your hair silky and improves its elasticity. This helps prevent issues such as breakage and split-ends.
- It also acts as a DHT (dihydrotestosterone) blocker which helps your hair to prevent hair fall and also it improves the growth of your hair.
Because of all the above reasons olive oil is one of best ingredient to make your hair healthy and strong.