Complete guide to Apple Pay: How to use Apple Pay, Apple Pay UK launch
Festive season is on! Are you worried about the amount of money you need to have and the type of card you need carry before making some purchases? Forget it all! Make use of the apple pay option that is available on your iPads and iPhones
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a new NFC based mobile payment system. It allows iPhone and iPad users to make instant purchases at most of the retailers. Use your touch ID to make purchases. You can also make in-app purchases using the mobile pay system.
How Does It Work?
To use Apple Pay, you need to have the latest version of iPhone or iPad. You need to have either iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3.
How To Set Up Apple Pay?
- Launce it by going to Passbook.
- Click on the ‘+’ sigh which appears on the top right corner of the application.
- Then tap on ‘Set Up Apple Pay Link’
- Now add your credit card or debit card information when prompted.
- Use your iSight camera to snap shots to enable the Passbook to auto-fill the details about your card.
- Once you add your cards, you will be directed to ‘Terms and Conditions’ page which you need to accept. Now verify the cards you have added.
- For verification, your passbook e-mails you the required code or you get the code either by SMS or Call based on the method you have chosen.
Cards That Are Supported
Apple Pay supports most of the banks but to name a few, they are American Express Cards, Visa, Master Card, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Wells Fargo.
How About Security of Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is highly secured mode of mobile payment system. It has been protected with two-part hardware-based security solution. Before initiating any new transaction, this system matches your finger print. You need to use your touch ID in order to complete the payments.
Apple Pay in UK
The popularity of Apple Pay in US has prepared several brands to accept it internationally in their Outlets in UK. It is probable to reach UK by the end of 2015.