Easy Holiday Hairstyles
With the holiday season approaching, many of us would be planning for a new hairstyle which is easy and not so time taking. We have listed few easy holiday hairstyles which are easy and quick to make.
A top knot bun is made by placing a bunch of hair on top of your head as a knot. This is a very easy hairstyle and anyone with hair at least shoulder length or longer can easily do it.
- Pull all your hair to make a high ponytail on your head and capture all the loose hairs by using elastic
- Then divide your hair into two parts from then end of ponytail. Wind both the parts around each other in a circular fashion surrounding the base.
- Use a ponytail holder to wrap the bun you just created
- Then secure the knot using hairpins from the base of the bun.
- Finally add hairspray to keep the bun neat.
This trendy hairstyle is easy to make and looks awesome. Follow the steps to make yourself:
- You should start when your hair is wet. Use a good conditioner and shampoo before starting.
- Dry the hair by blowing air from the side which has less hair and away from your face.
- The next step is to create curls or waves depending on what your choice is.
- If you have chosen to create waves, use hot rollers throughout your hair and then pull back to side which has less hair. Secure the hair with a hair accessory or use hair spray.
- If you chose for curls, then use large barrel curling iron, then sweep the curls over the shoulder and secure with a hair spray.
- Finally, to have a stunning finish, use perfect earrings which will draw attention to your style.
Half-up twist hairstyle:
This simple remarkable style is just a couple of twists and few pins and gives you a striking look.
- Separate the hair using a fine-tooth comb at your crown area and tease (also called back-combing) your hair towards your scalp.
- Use your fingers or use a wide-tooth comb to smooth the hair and also cover the teasing.
- Secure the top section of hair near your crown area using pins inserted horizontally.
- Take a small section of hair in front of one year and twist it towards the back. Place it near the inserted pins to cover it and use a pin to secure the twist. Repeat the same process on the other side
- Use a hand mirror to make sure all the pins are covered and stretch twists if you need them.
- Finally use a hair spray to finish.
Low Bun hairstyle:
If you want to chose an easiest way and yet have a romantic look, then this low loose romantic bun hairstyle is perfect.
- Tease you hair at the crown area.
- Brush your hair towards the back.
- Create the body of the bun by knotting the hair and pushing and pinning it to the head.
- Use your fingers to loosen one side of the bun to create a smooth wave like effect to the side of the face.
Low Ponytail hairstyle:
Even though this is very simple, it looks awesome for a holiday party. It is simple, elegant and most universal of all hair styles.
- Remove the knots in your hair by using a hairbrush or your hands.
- Hold at the base of the scalp and then use a hairbrush to further smoothen from your base of the ponytail to the hairline until it looks neat.
- Then use a hair tie or a band in one hand and grab the base of the ponytail inside it.
- Twist the band and then keeping the band stretched, pull again the rest of the ponytail inside out.
- Repeat the same step until there is no remaining part of the band that is wrapping the ponytail.
- If you want a loose ponytail leave it as it is. If you choose a tight ponytail, then divide the hair and then put the both sections away from each other so that the band comes close to your head.
These are few hairstyles which are easy and yet give an awesome look. You can always experiment on top the styles you make and do share these with your friends.