French Nails templates are often found in the shops that sell cosmetics and nail polish. Templates are available in different shapes and size. Straight templates are used directly and also for French pedicure.
- File and shape the nails, and prepare a bowl of warm water to soften the cuticles and with the help of a stick push them and remove them with a special instrument for cuticles.
- Apply the base of polish and let it dry.
- Take the template and place it in such a way that the part of the nail that will be covered in white, to remain free.
- Apply white polish on the tips of the nails and let it dry, so as not to smear the nail polish during the removal of the template.
- Remove the template and leave to dry And Cover the nails with pink nail polish and let it dry.
- Finally Apply a top coat.
Today is topic a new version of the classic French nails, we cover with white polish not only the free part of the nail, but the crescent at the base – it looks just like a smile.
The principle of the French nails is (to focus on the tip of the nail), and it is up to date yet, but it is now fashionable to combine not only white lacquers for this purpose but can be used also all the other available colors. For example, currently is in vogue the combination of red with blue or green edges. Good combination also looks white and blue.
The decoration on the French nails is also fashionable. In addition to the traditional design of the nails, are often used additional sorts of other decorations. For example, well-known is “The Silver French.” When the upper part of the free edge of the nails is coated with a white pearl polish and the other end is fixed with cover. The use of crystals, jewelry and decorations on the nails turn the French nails into an exquisite work of art.