Lose Your Belly Fat Without Exercising
Belly or tummy or waist, stomach, abdomen along with having many alternative names it also has lot of side effects. Along with bringing odd looks to our body it also brings lots of diseases like heart diseases, metabolic issues and diabetes. It is proven that, of all the fat stores in the body, belly fat is the last one that goes for burning. The fat stored in the waist is very difficult to burn. The first thing we do to reduce a belly is by performing some waist reduction exercises. But performing exercise as a daily routine is not an easy task to do. It takes lot of effort to perform exercises. But don’t worry. We are here with some extraordinary ways for reducing your extra stored fat in the belly without using any sort of workout. Because, “Extraordinary problems require extraordinary solutions”.
Here are some ways for reducing your belly fat. Even though they are simple, they works wonders if followed properly.
- The hormones that are present in our body makes it difficult to get rid of belly fat. Cortisol is one such hormone that will lead to storage of fat in the belly. The stress that exerted on our body leads to the secretion of cortisol which will ultimately lead to storage of fat in our belly. These surround organs present in the abdominal cavity. All you need to do is to make yourself stress-free to reduce your belly fat. Practice some stress free activities like meditation, bubble bath or listening to music.
- People who sleep less time becomes slow in every work they do and at the same time as the sleep time is reduced they tend to end more and more. It is necessary for our body to sleep for at least 7to 8 hours. Proper sleep will help your maintain your weight. Make sure your phones, ipods, notes etc are 1 meter away from you when it is your bed time. A scientific study have found that our mind and body will rest more peacefully when the electronic gadgets are away from us.
- Start your breakfast or lunch or dinner with a glass of water. Water will make you feel full if taken with empty stomach. This will help you from excess eating. As an alternative, you can take water in between the meal.
- Burning calories is the best for reducing your belly fat. Here we are not following any exercise routine to burn our calories. Our way is simple. Eat and burn. To burn one pound of stomach fat in a month, you need lose 500 calories per day. Replace your junk foods and drinks from your food chart with fibre rick foods. As fibre rich foods takes long time to digest, your stomach feels full, which will lead to less consumption of food. It also will help you keep your metabolism in perfect shape.
- Eating slow, eating less quantity of food more times, taking small bites instead of large bites all these tips will help you reduce your belly. While eating, instead of taking a big bite, take small bites. For example, if you are taking bread, slice it into small pieces instead of big ones. Also, increase your number of intakes by reducing your quantity of intake each time, i.e. make 3 meals into 5 meals. This will help you keep your metabolism high and maintain the blood sugar at correct level.
- Improper diet, unhealthy lifestyle are the core reasons for the formation of fat storage rooms in our belly. So, if you want to break the walls of those fat storage rooms, the only way is to maintain a balanced diet. Prepare a diet chart consisting of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. They will help you lose the fat stored in the tummy area easily as they are rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals. They will also help you in suppressing your appetite. Don’t plan for any cheat meals.
- Taking Green tea is the easy, best and healthy way to reduce your belly fat. Keeping our body and ourselves hydrated is the best thing you can do to reduce your belly fat. Being hydrated is always linked up with water and herbal tea. Green tea is one such herbal tea which will keep you hydrated. Green tea is rich in catechins, which helps in increasing fat metabolism in the body which will ultimately lead to shedding belly fat.
- Few people prefer walking more than any sweat spilling exercises and raw vegetable eating programs. Walking is one of the easy and best ways to lose stomach fat. Walking not only helps in reducing weight but also improves our chance of health.
- No matter what, you must break your breakfast. Studies say that eating good breakfast will kick start your metabolism. It also keeps good track your metabolism throughout the day. Not breaking your breakfast and making your stomach starve for food for long time will push your body into catabolic state. This will ultimately lead the body to break down muscle tissues for energy and conserve fat.
Make sure you follow these tips in your daily routine so that there is no need for your body to starve or spill its sweat.