Pack 5 Salads Tonight That Will Stay Fresh All Week
Many people are suffering from overweight. In order to reduce weight they are adopting so many techniques. People have some phobia like “if we eat less amount of food then we can gain more weight lose”. Such that they starve themselves. But it is not good for health. In order to reduce weight so many diet foods are available. “salad is the best diet food for reducing weight”.
Eating salad for once in a day is good for health.
But some people have no time to prepare salad. Such that we are providing some different types of salads using different toppings and dressings which are useful for weight loss.
Types of Containers used for packing:
Use containers like BPA-free plastic containers with lids. These containers are light in weight and rugged, these can also fit in lunch box and you can eat wherever you want to eat.
You can also use glass mason jars, for packing the salads.
The Art of Packing in Plastic Containers:
Start with the greens:
In order to save time go for prewashed green salads. Before packing the green salads, salads must be completely dried. Fill the container about 1/3 rd of greens.
Add the veggies, beans, and fruit:
- Use carrots, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, chick peas, corn peas, kidney beans. Fruits like blueberries, grapes…
- Use these items in your salad for different taste.
- To add proteins in your diet use marinated tofu, boiled eggs, grilled chicken, cheese items like cubed cheddar, whole grains like brown rice……
- Use these items as toppings in your salad.
Keep dressing separate until the moment you eat your salad:
Use a couple dip-sized containers or keep the bottle of dressing in fridge. It is better to purchase stainless steel containers.
The Art of Packing in Mason Jars:
Start with salad dressing:
If you keep your salad in a jar, put the jar in a right position such that you’re the salad dressing will stay separately from your veggies. Such that you don’t want to pack separately for dressing.
Veggies are next:
- Use veggies like carrots, radishes, onions and chickpeas. These items will give more taste to your diet.
- Then go for anything else like bell peppers, chopped cakes………….
Layer up the greens:
- Use packaged greens in you salads you can save you time in making salads.
- Use completely dried greens in you salads.
Use grilled chicken, shredded cheese on top of the salad, such that this will push the greens content down, such that you can add more tops like avocado, nuts, dried fruits……….
Shake or pour when you’re ready:
While eating shake the container to disturb the dressing or mix the whole contents with your fork.