Summer Makeup Tips
Summers are all about beaches, late night pool parties, holidays and vacations. When its such a fun-filled environment, why let your makeup melt with your perspiration? Today we bring you some very valuable summer makeup tips which you should keep in mind when putting on makeup in the hot sunny summer days and nights.
- Primer: Primers will even out your skin and give you a very smooth finish. It acts as a base for whatever you are putting on afterwards, be it the bronzer or the blush or the highlighter. Take a pea-sized amount of primer and blend it properly with your skin.
- Lighter makeup: As you’d like to keep your clothing light, same thing goes with your face. Don’t dump loads of makeup on your skin. So, instead of foundation, use a tinted moisturizer. It’ll give you a fresh look. Dab some concealer under your eyes to give you a more clear look.
- Bronzer: Use bronzer to give you that perfect sun-kissed look. Use it on your forehead, cheek bones, chin and nose. You’ll get a perfect tan effect on your face. Use a bronzer, easier to apply.
- Eyemakeup: Keep it simple and short. Just a wash of a singe shade of nude shade eyeshadow, mascara and some eyeliner. For a more summer look, opt for brown or purple mascara. Make sure your eyebrows are groomed.
- Highlighter: To get a glowing effect, use highlighter on your cheeks and brow-bone. Perfect for a summer outing.
- Waterproof makeup: If out for a vacation or beach party, its most obvious that you’ll be active most of the time. So always use waterproof makeup. Your mascara, eyeliner, keep it all water-resistant. You don’t have to worry about it getting wiped off with your perspiration.
- Lip makeup: Don’t brighten up your lips. Either use a glossy nude shade lipstick or replace it with a tinted lip balm. Add a sheen of gloss on your lips.
- Sunscreen: Don’t forget to use a high SPF sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful sun rays.
For More : CLICK HERE