15 Great Ways To Lose Weight Fast
Want to know how lose weight fast ? It’s simple to say goodbye to 15 pounds of unwanted fat with these easy diet tips. Just pay attention to what you eat, drink and be sure to have good tasting, fresh and healthy food including snacks, fill up on vegetables and keep your taste buds happy with fruit. be smile always
No need to make sacrifices! all things but Just follow these simple guidelines to lose your first 15 pounds, last 15 pounds or give your weight loss program a boost when it seems to have stuttered to a halt. This is a balanced and flexible plan that you can use for as long as you want. cheers …!
How to Lose Weight Fast
1. Note of everything that you eat or drink. You do not need to estimate calories what you eating. Just write down what it was that you had and the approximate quantity. You will find that being more aware of what you are eating helps you to plan healthy meals and snacks.
2. Halve your intake of all pure fats. This means using half as much butter or spread on your bread, toast, muffins and potatoes; half the usual amount of mayonnaise or sauce on your salad; and half the oil in the fry pan every time.
3. Limit treats containing sugar to four times per week. This includes chocolate,cookies, ice cream, pastries, desserts, cake, etc….
4. Include a lower fat source of protein at most meals: Have eggs, beans,chicken, fish, cottage cheese, or low fat yogurt, nuts and red meat occasionally. not every day 😉
5. Plan least one lunch and dinner every week without meat . Build those meals around whole grains, vegetables and beans to increase fiber and reduce fat.
6. Reduce the fat content (in milk products) If you are currently drinking whole milk, reduce to 3% fat. From 3% reduce to 2%. Choose lower fat cheese and yogurt. When you buy yogurt, also check that it does not contain sugar.
7. Have at least two fruit every day (servings). This can be for dessert or snacks. Choose fruit that is in season.
8. Drink water instead of Cool Drinks, juices, milky drinks or alcohol. Avoid diet soda – the sweet taste only encourages you to crave sugar. Hot water with a slice of lemon can be very refreshing in the morning.
9. least two servings of vegetables at lunch and dinner. If you are getting hungry, have more.
10. Don’t Eat Fast. The body is slow to register when you are full and it is easy to eat too much if you are racing through your meals.
11. Carrot makes a great snack. You will find that a grated carrot is much more filling than a whole carrot. YES Strange but true.
12. Use grains wherever possible. The fiber will give you a fuller feeling and also help your digestion.
13. Select food that you can chew. Again this will increase your fiber intake, and the act of chewing will make you feel more satisfied too. This means eating fruit instead of drinking juice. If you have soup, make sure it is chunky.
14. Plan your meals and snacks on time. Plan your shopping too – make a list of what you need and stick to it. If you just grab something when you are feeling hungry, you will probably choose high calorie food.
15. Switch off TV when you Start eat. That includes snacks as well as meals. Studies have proved that we eat larger portions in front of the TV, probably because we are much less aware of what we are eating. When you eat, only eat if you want to lose weight fast.