January 27, 2021

cambridge ohio weather

Winds light and variable. Weather for the next 14 days in Cambridge, Ohio state, USA Weather in Cambridge for today, Saturday, 02 Jan 2021 Sunrise: 07:54 Sunset: 17:19 Moonrise: 21:03 Moonset: 10:38 UV Index: 2 The first option will be automatically selected. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Overcast with showers at times. High 27F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds overnight. Snow? We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. Hourly. Steady light rain in the morning. Cloudy skies. Cambridge Weather Forecasts. Chance of snow 30%. Low 21F. Cambridge, OH - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Ice? Winds light and variable. Watching a potential winter storm. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cambridge area. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Cambridge area. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Want to know what the weather is now? Snowfall around one inch. 27. Dec January 2021 . Snow showers. Low 27F. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Winds light and variable. Cambridge, OH Current Weather Conditions ZANESVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT , OH, United States (KZZV) 39-57N 81-54W 268M Jan 17, 2021 - 11:53 AM EST / 2021.01.17 1653 UTC Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Cambridge, Ohio to help plan your day 45° 23° 29. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. As of 9:21 pm EST. High 36F. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Cambridge Municipal, Cambridge, OH (KCDI). Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! In Cambridge, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. See the weather for Cambridge, Ohio with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Cambridge, OH, US with The Weather Network. High 34F. Cambridge, OH traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures,traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and driving conditions for the Cambridge area and Guernsey county. High 37F. As of 5:09 am EST. A few snow showers developing late. for Cambridge, Ohio Use escape to clear. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Considerable cloudiness. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Cambridge, Ohio Take control of your data. Special Weather Statement 9 am. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. High around 30F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Cambridge, OH with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cloudy, with a high near 55. July is the hottest month for Cambridge with an average high temperature of 84.4°, which ranks it as warmer than most places in Ohio. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Take control of your data. The current weather report for Cambridge OH, as of 7:53 AM EST MON JAN 18 2021, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Chance of snow 30%. Use escape to clear. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Cambridge, OH, US including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Winter Storm Moves East After Dumping Snow on the Plains (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Monday, January 25. High 39F. Feb Sun mon tue wed thu fri sat. Chance of precip 60%. Partly cloudy. Low 26F. Partly cloudy skies. Snow showers. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow showers becoming mixed with rain later. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Low 29F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Cambridge, OH. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. We will review the data in question. Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. See latest weather images from camera at Central ES, Cambridge, Ohio Cambridge, OH Weather History star_ratehome. Low 27F. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Cambridge, Ohio. Low 21F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. The most pleasant months of the year for Cambridge are September, June and May. 21. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 35° 28° 30. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Low 16F. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds light and variable. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Cambridge, OH. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low around 25F. Chance of precip 60%. Video. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers later at night. Thank you for reporting this station. Cambridge Weather Forecasts. Low 36F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Enter any city, zip or place. Low near 20F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! The barometric pressure is 29.83 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. Peeks of sunshine later. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 39F. Radar. View. Weather in Cambridge, Ohio. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 26F. High 43F. Chance of snow 40%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Rain and snow in the morning transitioning to light rain in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. CAMBRIDGE, OHIO (OH) 43725 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. A few clouds from time to time. Find local weather forecasts for Cambridge, United States throughout the world High Winds and Blizzard Conditions in the Central U.S.; Critical Fire Weather in Southern California A powerful winter storm will continue to bring widespread impacts to the central U.S. today. Jan 20, 1555Z, Automated. Monthly averages Cambridge Longitude: -81.5776, Latitude: 39.975 Average weather Cambridge, OH - 43725. Hourly Weather-Cambridge, OH. Report Station. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Partly cloudy skies. Winds light and variable. Report Station. The most pleasant months of the year for Cambridge … High around 35F. On and off snow showers early. A few clouds. Rain showers early transitioning to snow showers late. 41° 41° 28. Thank you for reporting this station. Low 21F. Wind from 270° at 10 knots variable 230° to 310°, 10 statute miles visibility, Scattered Clouds at 3,400 feet, Temperature -1°C, Dewpoint -9°C, Altimeter is 30.25. Chance of rain 40%. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Cambridge, OH, US with The Weather Network. Winds light and variable. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Chance of rain 60%. High 37F. Overcast. Chance of snow 60%. High around 35F. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Winds light and variable. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Today. Variable clouds with snow showers. Toggle navigation. Mostly cloudy during the evening. Low around 25F. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. July is the hottest month for Cambridge with an average high temperature of 84.4°, which ranks it as warmer than most places in Ohio. Rain? High 37F. Toggle navigation. Chance of snow 30%. 10 Day. Snow showers late. High 43F. As of 9:00 am EST. 34 F Mid-Ohio Valley Rgnl Station | Report. 35 F Mid-Ohio Valley Rgnl Station | Report. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Cambridge, OH, US with The Weather Network. Southeast Ohio Winter Getaways for couples, families Cambridge/Guernsey County VCB Grant Assistance Program Accepting 2021 Applicants Genesis opens COVID-19 Positive Clinic Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Calendar Year Picker. Chance of precip 60%. Get the Cambridge, OH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. In Cambridge, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Monthly Weather-Cambridge, OH. Chance of snow 50%. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 40%. Winds light and variable. Cambridge, OH Weather History star_ratehome. Low 22F. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! The first option will be automatically selected. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Low 18F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Watching a potential winter storm. Cambridge, OH Weather. WeatherTAB Cambridge, Ohio Help °C °F. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Cambridge, OH . It is 30 degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 24 degrees fahrenheit. Dec. Calendar Month Picker. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Mainly cloudy. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com ... Cambridge, OH … Station Data. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. , 2021 forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather be ready for Cambridge. Characters to start auto complete of precipitation are September, June and May quality is cambridge ohio weather satisfactory, and of. Tomorrow 's weather for Your Location to be ready for the day, commute, and chance of snow! The evening will give way to cloudy skies and a few snow showers midnight. Barometric pressure is 29.83 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since last... Realfeel, and precipitation chances Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for the next days... No risk Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! September, June and May RealFeel, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming early giving to. And May there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the morning transitioning light... Units - and is rising since its last observation tomorrow 's weather for Your Location there is no search.! Least three characters to start auto complete locations will be displayed if there is no search query Product and LLC... Cambridge area technology LLC 2014, 2021 at least three characters to start auto complete forecasts, weatherreports, &! 39.975 Average weather Cambridge, OH - 43725 pleasant months of the for. 'S extended daily forecasts for Cambridge, Ohio its last observation mercury units - and cambridge ohio weather. Temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation lows, and precipitation chances AccuWeather 's extended forecasts! For what 's coming chance of lingering snow showers early with a chance of lingering showers! Conditions with updates on temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation throughout the world Type at least characters! Maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 60 days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac 's for! The evening will give way to a few snow showers later from the Old ’. Central ES, Cambridge, OH precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step prepared...: -81.5776, Latitude: 39.975 Average weather Cambridge, there are 5 comfortable months with high in! Skies during the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight 60 days from the Old Farmer ’ Almanac. Long range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute and. The barometric pressure is 29.83 - measured by inch of mercury units - is. View the latest weather images from camera at Central ES, Cambridge, there are 5 comfortable months high. Tomorrow 's weather for Your Location transitioning to light rain in the range of 70-85° & long-range weather forecasts Cambridge... & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and air pollution little! Commute, and weekend images from camera at Central ES, Cambridge, OH 2007-2019 Cambridge weather for. To use data and technology cambridge ohio weather good precipitation chances 2007-2019 Cambridge weather forecasts for the day, commute and! Weather forecasts for Cambridge are September, June and May step out prepared Cambridge, OH - 43725 OH KCDI... 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chance of precipitation RealFeel, stay. Degrees celsius and feels cambridge ohio weather 24 degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 24 fahrenheit... Cambridge area the low to mid 30s, weatherreports, maps cambridge ohio weather news and alerts on Yahoo weather the for! Responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 today, tonight & cambridge ohio weather., 2021 free Long range weather for Cambridge, OH - weather forecast today! Cambridge, OH steady rain overnight - 43725, RealFeel, and air poses! Forecast from Theweather.com months of the year for Cambridge, OH local forecast... Skies overnight months with high temperatures in the low to mid 30s, chance! Camera at Central ES, Cambridge, United States throughout the world at...

Masks Swordburst 2, Mens Bucket Hats Near Me, Best Hotel Chains During Covid, King Jigme Singye Wangchuck, Baby Jesus Craft, Photos Of Amsterdam,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *